Here are the steps to becoming a guest on the podcast:
- If you want to be a guest on the show, begin by submitting a guest inquiry form.
- If I have space to interview you on the show, we will develop a list of points that we want to cover about your topic. You can use the episode planner form to submit those ideas.
- I will then send you the password that unlocks the scheduling page. You can visit the calendar and schedule a time that works for you.
- Submit a short bio, a headshot, and a list of links that you would like to have included in the show notes (to your website, to other sites that are relevant to the topic, to any books or articles that you’d like to promote).
- I conduct all of my interviews over the web, using Zoom. I will send you the link you’ll need to connect. You can log in from your smart phone or your computer. Please do allow a couple extra minutes if you have never used zoom before; it does require a brief download.
- Our conversations last roughly half an hour, although I suggest you have 45-60 minutes available in case we encounter technical difficulties.
- Once the episode is live, I will share the link and social media graphics. Share this with your mailing list and your social media following.